Wednesday, March 2, 2011

what I'm listening to Wednesday - Playlist edition

I have been trying to make some new playlists as I have to do everything and anything to music, especially running on a treadmill. I run without music outside but races and treadmills require epic playlists!

I have been in a music funk lately and asked for some help from my brother. Here is what I like to call treadmill 3.0 playlist:

Lose yourself - Eminem
C'mon (catch em by surprise) - Tiesto
Savior - Rise Against
No Love - Eminem
Hey baby (Drop it to the floor) - Pitbull
Born this way - Lady Ga ga
Hello Good Morning - Diddy
Not Afraid - Eminem
We R who we R - Kesha
You be Killin em - Fabolous
Till I collapse - Eminem
Live your Life - T.I / Rihanna
Teenage Crime (axwell remix) - Adrian Lux
Peacock - Katy Perry
All of the lights - Kanye
How far we've come - Matchbox 20
Hot Tottie - usher
Heads will roll - Yeah yeah yeahs
On to the Next one - Jay z
I Need a Dr. - Dr. Dre
Uprising - Muse

quite an eclectic aray of music but hopefully it pumps me up and keeps me pumping my legs!

No comments:

Post a Comment