Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What I'm Hating Wednesday

I think I skipped a week between my first "what i'm hating wednesday" and this week. Sorry. Not like I think the 9 followers that I have truly care. Oops make that 10. Alan refuses to admit to the world that he is following his wife's blog but I know he reads it. He told me last night to keep blogging that I am (VERY) slowly getting better at grammar - i think he is just getting used to my poor grammar and inpropper usage of commas everywhere!

ANYWAYS, back to the goods...or the not so goods I guess.

1. I am TRULY hating my knee right now. I know I shouldn't say that, and I would really hate it if it had to get removed from my body and left me all alone, but I am just not wanting to hang out and chat it up with my knee. I am pretty upset that it isn't listening to me and getting better already.

2. I am hating how awkward my first pool experience was yesterday. However, my friends at work are really enjoying it so I guess that is good. If I can't bring joy and laughter in my own life at least my social awkwardness and humiliating experiences light the lives of others. I'm a giver, what can I say?

3. I am hating numbers. Especially these numbers....
7.1 - miles that i ran last
6 - days since my last run
13.1- miles I need to run
8 - days I have left until my first 1/2 of the season
42059840928509 hours it will probably take me to finish said first 1/2 as I haven't run recently and have no idea when I can run again.

4. I am hating that every season A-pod and I get into and watch on Netflix ends;
Jericho
Jeremiah

cannot believe I am admitting this and am only admitting it because i know it will give so much joy and laughter from Alan - BATTLESTAR GALATICA

However we will never run out of episodes to watch of dun dun aka Law and Order. We call it dun dun because that is what the theme sound or whatever sounds like. Yeah, you wish you were as cool as us

Dexter
Rome

Those are just a few. Basically if there is a show and it got canceled for being too cool for tv, we will watch it, love it and then be pissed that they canceled it for being too cool for tv!

5. I am hating how it is "spring" but clearly Vermont didn't get the memo. We got snow on Monday and we are back in the 30's. Be jealous! Although, I looked at the 10 day forecast and it is supposed to be in the high 40's next week. Hopefully I will be back to running just in time for the nice weather

6. I am hating that to have a day off from work I actually have to use vacation time. I wish you only had to come in if you have stuff to fill the 8 hour day. I think it would make people more efficient if you only worked the hours you needed to get stuff done. I am sure everyone could get everything done a lot quicker that way! Just saying.

That is all that I could come up with in the past few minutes. I am sure if I had more time this could be a lot longer however, I have chewed up enough negative time for the day. On to being positive. Or trying to be at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment