Saturday, March 5, 2011

Couples who run together...

4.5 miles

I didn't feel like doing anything and was in a funk. I have been in one for a while but today just didn't feel like myself at all. I slept in. I didn't go to the gym (Saturdays are my fave gym day!!!!) totally not me at all. It did feel nice though. Sometimes I get so into a rhythm that I forget to do something because I want to and not because I 'have' to. It was nice to take a breather and enjoy Saturday morning in bed and not rushing around and waking up to an alarm.

Because I didn't go to the gym and was in a bumming mood it was Alan who got me up and dressed and out the door. He and I did a 4.5 mile run/walk and it was great. We had a lot of fun slipping around on the ice and trying not to fall. We were joking around and throwing snowballs it was just so nice. It truly was a fun run. I think I had more fun than he did. He gets annoyed with me when I am constantly trying to push him to go faster or further. SORRY! He had to keep reminding me that it was HIS run and it wasn't about ME. haha. I hope he still had fun regardless. I know I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment