Wednesday, February 16, 2011

a little bit further...

5 miles / 39:30 TM
60 min Body Pump

I had a great run today. I was really pressed for time though so that stunk. I would have liked to go a little longer. I get out of work at 3:30 and rush to the gym on Monday and Wednesdays. Body Pump starts at 4:30 so after setting myself, my mom and whomever else needs to be set up I quickly change and then try to get as many miles on the treadmill in. Usually I get five so that is fine. Today I definitely wanted more than five. Oh well. I had a great run on Monday so this will just have to do for today.

Tomorrow is supposed to be fairly warm, in the 40's. It will be a freaking heat wave! I also heard that it will be in the 50's on Friday. Definitely will be banging out some miles in the next two days. If this weather continues through the weekend I will be one tired girl! Oh well. When I am tired, and SWP is tired, we usually can stay out of trouble for a while and be in A-pizzles good graces!


No comments:

Post a Comment