Friday, February 25, 2011

I bailed

I didn't go to the gym and run on the treadmill. I definitely didn't run outside due to the horrendous weather. So what did I do? I got out of work two hours early and came home and have done NOTHING. I have way too much energy due to two days of no running and am SO bored. Poor A-lana, he worked from home today. I bet he wised I chose the gym or really anything but me being home. I have done nothing but annoy him. Sorry Apod! I promise to TRY to keep it down for the rest of the time you are "at work".

On another note. Because I haven't run in two days I am thoroughly itching to add mileage to my mile counter tomorrow. Expect a double digit day! I am thinking MAYBE a 1/2 marathon? Who knows. Maybe a speed work in the morning, body pump and then some more speed?

No comments:

Post a Comment