Saturday, February 19, 2011

Crazy Wind

6 miles / 47:30 TM
60 min Body Pump

I am feeling better today. I got up, went to the gym and had a great run. Afterwards I went to Body Pump and still felt great. I am glad that I am feeling better. I was getting worried that I would get full blown sickness for weeks. Thank goodness that I am feeling back to my regular self!

I had every intention after the gym to do some more miles outside with Sirius. However, I had a hair appointment and then by the time I got home it is so windy out I don't dare go outside for fear of being blown over! I took Sirius out a few times today and both times I could barely keep my eyes open because of the wind. It is absolutely ridiculous! I checked the weather and according to weather.com it is supposed to be better tomorrow. I will more than likely have to do a double dip tomorrow and then with Monday off I will definitely do another long run. I need to really up my miles these next few weeks to make sure I reach my goal of 100 for this month!

Hope everyone was able to do a run today, or at least do something fun and active. I know I always feel more content after getting a good sweat on! Enjoy this Saturday and hopefully you have a long weekend too!

No comments:

Post a Comment