Friday, April 22, 2011

Running for Women

I just started reading Kara Goucher's book, Running for Women. So far, it is really good. Again, I just started it but I am expecting it to be pretty amazing. I am a big Kara fan and read her blog and follow whats going on in her life/training etc. So pretty pumped that she wrote a book and that I am getting to read it now! Woo Hoo.



I really like the way that it is set up so far. She has chapters but also in the chapters they are sectioned off a little and feels semi bullet pointy. Maybe I am delusional as I am completely exhausted right now, but it really works for this book. It also is nice when you are completely exhausted and you see that you have 20 pages left to finish the chapter and realize that the way that the book is set up you can stop right now and write a blog post and then go to bed. So what if it is MAYBE 8:30 on a Friday night! I worked hard today people, and my alarm is set at 6:20 for tomorrow's saturday morning gym wake up! Here is hoping to some more great mileage on a treadmill and a great body pump class!

Happy good friday and Easter weekend. Hopefully the Easter bunny put Kara's new book in your basket :)

No comments:

Post a Comment