Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I'm Back B!TCH35

I feel relief that I see the mileage ticker on the right going up. It stayed at the same amount for the past 3 weeks. Yesterday I put the first mile on for the month and the first mile in the past 3 weeks. Today I added 4 more miles to it. I finally am feeling like there is a light at the end of the tunnel and I will be running and back to cranking out mileage soon!

my mantra for this weekends race:
13.1 you are my bitch lover.

You are my bitch lover comes from the funniest movie ever, Wedding crashers. After I finished my 1/2 marathon on the treadmill last month it was the first thing I said to Alan about my run. It pretty much summed it up. I finished it and I finished it strong. I ran the whole thing strong. I might not run my strongest 1/2 EVER, but it will be, by far better than my first attempt in 2008 *2:27:48* and I still have another 1/2 that I can choose to do at the end of April and then I have the big one at the end of May. I am feeling like my old self and back in business.

No comments:

Post a Comment