Thursday, June 16, 2011

6:59

1 mile / 6:59
1 mile walk

Alan called to tell me he was on his way home. Cause I am the good wife that I am I told him I would run down and meet him. Since I knew I would be meeting him I knew my run would be less than a mile and a half and figured it would be close to a mile. I thought it would be good if I pushed myself and ran hard for that one mile. I thought I did pretty well. After I met him we walked home. What a great run. My first run all week too!

I have been working longer hours than usual. I am in training that goes from 8-4 and I normally get out at 3:30 so my boss told me that I could work some comp time. I figured 1.5 hours of comp time was semi stupid so figured I would come in 30 min early and get a total of 3 hours of comp time for the three days of training. Well, since I am at work by 6:30 I haven't been running in the morning and by the time I get out of work, home etc. it is pretty hot and later than usual so I have been slacking in the afternoon workout dept. as well. SO my plan for tomorrow morning is to wake up even earlier. Like 4:30 early and head out for a run. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment