Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Speed Wednesday and Butt Cracks

5.5 miles / 41 min
60 min Body Pump

Today was a great speed day. I am back to my routine of doing speed work on Wednesdays and felt like my first time in a while was successful! I put on a great playlist and upped the speed during the chorus of songs. Worked really well!

Another thing that made today's workout great was seeing Running Mama at the gym! It is always so nice to run into friends and have a quick catch up. (I was mid run and she was just starting hers so couldn't chat too long)

So after my run I went to body pump. This guy was set up in front of me and clearly had no idea what he was doing. Whatever. Doesn't bother me or effect me. However, during the back track Mr. Newbie stretched up to do the clean and presses with the weighted bar and his shirt rose and all I could see was crack. I clenched my eyes so tight for the rest of the class. Obviously I had to share the wealth of my knowledge and turned around and stepped to the side so that my mom, who was behind me could get a clear view. What can I say, I am a giver!

1 comment:

  1. It was so nice to see you today! When I was running I was pretending I was chasing you and I think it made me go faster. Haha that sounds kind of wierd.. sorry!

    ReplyDelete