Monday, May 9, 2011

Blisters

5 miles / 38 min
60 min Body Pump

The past couple of days I have been noticing an increase in blisters. This does not make me happy. I have a huge blister in between my big toe and my index toe plus a have a huge blister on the tip of my index toe. How does this even happen? I feel like no matter what shoes I wear, whatever socks I wear, treadmill or outside I get a blister. Very annoying. On the bright side, because I get so many they are now no longer sensitive on my feet and they just look ugly but aren't too painful. Bonus! Luck me!

I am very much looking forward to the nice weather this week. I am planning on riding my bike this week and taking full advantage of the sunny weather. Biking to work in the morning and afternoon and then a nice run in the afternoon to Alan's work and pick up SWP and then do a quick run. Thank goodness Spring has sprung and it isn't raining! Yay for sunshine!

Hungry Runner Girl is having an amazing giveaway! She is giving away a pair of New Balance minimalist shoes. I am obsessed with these shoes and am really hoping I win! However, everyone should enter as I already have a pair and think everyone else should have a pair too! SO I know it will hurt my chances (do I even have a chance? she has like over 109485094 followers!) but everyone go to her blog , become a follower and enter to win!

1 comment:

  1. I used to get a ton of blisters, but a way I cut down on them is, ready for this, slathering them with vasoline before I run. I smear it between my toes and my arch. It's helped a bunch. Only downfall is: greasy socks that can't quite get totally grease-free!

    ReplyDelete