Saturday, January 29, 2011

Itching for a Race

So I have been doing some research to find some races. (fleet feet emails help when they give you all upcoming races). Here are some that I found that I am thinking of doing...

Frostbite 5k
Plattsburgh, Ny February 13th
*I asked Alan if he wanted to have a romantic dinner across the lake and take the ferry (he never has before). He, knowing me all to well, asked what race do you want to do.

Shamrock Shuffle 5k
Essex March 13th

Spring Fling
Shelburne March 26th

*March 27th is a 10k Sap run, not sure where it is located at

13.1 Unplugged
Burlington April 9th

and of course, the big one

Keybank City Marathon!

Definitely can't wait to start racing again. I got real addicted / competitive this past fall and just as I felt I was really starting to "peak" the season was over. Hoping that I can clench some top spots and some PRs in the near future! And I wouldn't mind a few more racing bibs and t-shirts along the way!


No comments:

Post a Comment