Friday, January 28, 2011

Finally a run

5 miles / 45 min

So after the majority of the week passing with only one run in I finally was able to get out and get a run under my belt. I did an easy 5 miles as I am planning on getting some high mileage for tomorrow before body pump and afterwards. Hoping for another double dip of 5 miles each. We'll see though.

So for the month of January it looks like I will meet my first goal. On average I need to get at least 83 miles in a month. So far I have 79.25. With a at the very least 5 miles tomorrow I will meet my goal! Woo Hoo! I am pumped. 11 more months like this one and I will easily meet my goal of 1,000 in a year. Although I think some months will be easier (marathon training and two 13.1 mile races in April and May) and then some months might be a little lighter. But if I keep up what I've been doing, I should be golden. Also, you would think January and February would be the toughest months as they are cold and snowy. I am feeling quite optimistic for this year and my goal! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Wahoo for you Melissa! Im very confident that you will meet your goal and it will be easier than you think :) Glad you are feeling better!!!

    ReplyDelete