Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hola

I don't really know why I chose to say hello via spanish. I guess I got annoyed and impatient staring at the Title section long enough that i figured why not spanish, and why not just hello.

Anyways. I am trying to keep myself accountable with my work outs and trying to propel my goals into reality. So with that said, here is so far my work outs that I have accomplished this month. (11 days so far!)

Week One
January 3rd - 3 miles outside
1 mile on the treadmill

January 5th - 3 miles on the treadmill

January 8th - 5 miles outside

so the first week of January I have 12 miles under my belt. Not horrific, but too many of these weeks and I will never reach my goal.

Week Two (so far)
January 9th - 2.5 miles (walking/running with A-pod) outside

January 10th - 4 miles via Treadmill (under 30 minutes baby!!!!)

Off to a better start this week than last. Oh well. Still lots of days left in the week to really slack it up!

Speaking of, maybe I should state what my goals are. Oh God, once they are out there, no taking them back. I am highly terrified of failure and by stating my goals outloud into the world of blogger then they are out there and fail or succeed no turning back.

Goals

- complete 1,000 miles in the year 2011.
I thought about lowering it to 500 just so that I wouldn't fail. I didn't whimp out, I put what I actually wanted to complete. Gotta tell you, it doesn't feel all that great right now. I kind of want to vomit a bit from my nerves (i am so highly over dramatic)

- complete a 1/2 marathon in 2011
Easy enough I suppose. I did my first 1/2 in 2008 as a bridal bootcamp. My time wasn't anything epic and am hoping to smash my previous time in 08 in bits by a great fantastic time in '11

- complete a full marathon. Really anytime in my life and that will be just fine with me - but ultimately, would like to complete in 2012.

Those are all my hopes and dreams that I have in my life (such the dreamer, ay?) but I am sure that I will think of some others to add to the list. Ones that are actually attainable? Maybe.

So that is all folks, that's all she wrote (she being me, obvi!)

No comments:

Post a Comment