Thursday, July 14, 2011

Still resting

I haven't run since Sunday's race. I have mixed emotions about this. I am glad that I am actually taking the break I have been saying I have needed / wanted. However, I miss running.

This week has been a little crazy and running just hasn't fit into it as nicely as it usually does. I tried to wake up this morning for a run to fit it in, but that just didn't happen. Oh well. It is, what it is.

I hope to be back to my regular workout schedule next week with regular body pump classes on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday and my usual runs. It will be nice to be back to that after so long off! Summer, vacations and friends up visiting are really effecting my waist line! I am supposed to go out to dinner tonight with a friend from out of town, I hope to be able to brave the heat and do a short run today before dinner. We shall see. I really would like to see the mileage increase a little bit for this month! I don't see me hitting the 100 mile mark this month though. Who knows though. I might get a crazy distance running bug and go crazy in the next two and a half weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment